This website is owned and operated by Soylent Industries, LLC. (“Company,” “we,” “us” and “our.”)
The policies laid out in this document govern your access to this website, your use of this website and its content, and your access and use of any products and/or services.
To jump ahead to a specific section, use the following links.
All information and content contained in this site is for educational purposes only and shall not be understood or construed as professional advice.
While the employees and owners of the Company are professionals, and this site is a representation of their professional expertise, the information contained in this website is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is informed and fully aware of the circumstances and facts of your specific individual situation.
All content on this website is generalised to provide information to the general public, and as such, all content on this website is not to be interpreted as advice for your individual situation.
Neither the Company nor its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in the content on this website, or for any damage you may incur as a result of failing to seek personalised advice from a professional who is familiar with your individual situation.
Furthermore, your use of this website, its content, and its products, does not enter you into a client-professional relationship with the Company, its employees, or owners. Client-professional relationships with the Company, its employees, or owners are entered into after a personal one-on-one evaluation where we discuss your specific situation, fees, and terms of engagement. All client-professional relationships with the Company are governed by a legally binding contract and service agreement. Thus, you recognise and agree that we have not created a client-professional relationship through your use of this website.
We use affiliate links and advertisements on this website to recommend products and services we genuinely like. We include our affiliate disclaimer at the beginning of all articles. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
What information we get about you and when:
- If you leave a comment, we get your name and email address. Your IP is logged to the server. If you don’t want these things to be tracked, yet you still want to leave a comment, we encourage you to use a pseudonym, a masked email address, and a VPN.
- If you make a purchase, we receive your name, email, and shipping address. This data is stored securely by our payment processors. We use PayPal and Stripe. By making a purchase, your data information is also subject to the terms of their privacy policies and practices.
- If you sign up for the email list, we receive your name, email address, and your IP address. Again, if you don’t want to be tracked, use a pseudonym, a masked email, and a VPN.
What we do with your information:
Information related to a purchase is used to fulfill your purchase. Information related to leaving a comment or joining our email list is to allow for comment-based discussions, and to send you emails.
We do not aggregate this information in any other database than the one being used to run this website. We do not sell your information, nor do we give it away to anybody. Your information does not belong to us just because you submitted it here.
What about Facebook?
We do not have a Facebook pixel, so your time here on the site is not sent back to Facebook from us. That said, Facebook may be able to see what you’re doing if you’re logged into Facebook in the same browser, but they can’t get this information from us. We will not serve you with retargeting ads on Facebook or any other platform. We do not allow Login with Facebook.
What about analytics?
We currently use Google Analytics until we find another service that’s just as accurate. We use analytics to spot trends on our site and among our visitors. This data is anonymous, and we do not (and cannot) use it to serve you ads.
What if there’s a data breach?
There’s only a couple ways that could happen:
- Someone hacks into this website. If so, all they can get is your name, email address, and IP address. This is why we recommend you use a masked email and masked VPN like you should do for the rest of the internet. If this happens, we will notify you as soon as we are made aware of it.
- Someone hacks into PayPal or Stripe. In this case, you have to talk to PayPal or Stripe as their data policies cover those breaches. If this happens, we will notify you as soon as we are made aware of it.
Yes, we will delete you.
If you do not want your information to be stored any longer, we’re happy to delete it. Send an email to designerless (at) pm.me with the information you want deleted. All emails sent to this email address are fully encrypted.
When you purchase a theme or brand kit, you are granted a usage license. With this license, you may:
- Create a website for yourself
- Create a website for your client
- Create a brand identity for yourself
- Create a brand identity for your client
You may not:
Resell the theme or brand kit as is. The theme or brand kit must be modified through the addition of content, changes in text, and adjustments to the layout.
We welcome a backlink from your website to ours in your footer if you enjoy the theme, but this is by no means required.
Themes, Brand Kits, Printables
Due to the digital nature of our themes, brand kits, and printables, no refunds will be given.
Refunds for courses may be granted within 30 days of your original purchase. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit proof you completed the coursework. If you request a refund, but do not provide proof of work, you will not be granted a refund.